CUNYfirst requires that if you do not plan on attending City College this Fall 2014, you must drop your classes via Student Self-Service no later than 5:00pm on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 or you will incur charges on your student account.
Please be advised that as of the Summer of 2014, the Bursar's Office will no longer collect any dormitory related payments. Beginning this summer students with dormitory related charges will need to make payments or direct questions to the Towers. Thank you.
Please be aware that as of Friday, March 21, 2014 at 12:00 noon E-Sims will no longer be available.
You may pay your Fall and Spring bills by making monthly payments through the Tuition Payment Plan. Sign up on the web at https://tuitionpay.higherone.com or call 866-267-2869 and a specialist will be happy to assist you. As of Spring 2012 a representative from Higher One/ Sallie Mae will no longer be available on campus to sign students up for the payment plan in person.
The Office of the Bursar serves to collect all tuition and fees in accordance with CUNY policies and procedures. These guidelines are set forth by the Federal Government, New York State and New York City.
Bill Payment Dates for Spring 2014
- If you register on 11-12-13 through 1-6-14 Bill Payment Deadline by 1-10-14
- If you register on 1-7-14 through 1-26-14 Bill Payment Deadline by 1-26-14
Bill Payment Dates for Fall 2013
- If you register on 4-15-13 through 6-30-13 Bill Payment Deadline by 7-23-13
- If you register on 7-1-13 through 7-31-13 Bill Payment Deadline by 8-6-13
- If you register on 8-1-13 through 8-26-13 Bill Payment Deadline by 8-26-13
- If you register on 8-27-13 Bill Payment Deadline by 8-27-13
Bill Payment Dates for Summer 2013
- If you register on 4-8-13 through 5-23-13 Bill Payment Deadline by 5-23-13
- If you register on 5-24-13 through 5-30-13 Bill Payment Deadline by 5-30-13
Bill Payment Dates for Spring 2013
- If you register on 11-12-12 through 1-6-13 Bill Payment Deadline by 1-10-13
- If you register on 1-7-13 through 1-25-13 Bill Payment Deadline by 1-25-13
Please note that your tuition deadline date is based on your first initial registration date.