Welcome to the
STEM Career Development Initiative!
Beginning in Fall 2012, the STEM CDI will give participating students the training, experience and support they need to be competitive in career searches and professional school admissions processes. Through a series of carefully designed projects, workshops and training sessions, participants work to:
- Increase their marketability and earning potential
- Develop skills to conduct successful job or graduate school searches
- Establish professional contacts
- Gain hands-on experience through off-campus projects/internships
Students will gain hands-on career relevant experience through one the STEM CDI’s two sister programs:
All qualified juniors in the STEM disciplines will be invited to apply for this exciting new program. The 2012 - 2013 application is available and are due September 14th.
Fall 2012 Information session:
- 9/7/2012 - NAC 5/109 - 12:30 pm
- 9/11/2012 - NAC 5/109 - 12:30 pm
- 9/13/2012 - NAC 5/109 - 12:30 pm
- 9/14/2012 - NAC 5/109 - 12:30 pm
To receive updates as final details become available, please “like” our Facebook page.