ServiceS & RESOURCEs
Please make equipment reservations in advance using WebCheckout. Equipment is limited and availability at the time requested is not guaranteed.
Equipment requests for use during off-hours (beyond iMEDIA's hours of operation including weekends) are available only to faculty and staff registered with WebCheckout. Off-hour equipment requests should be made via email from the CCNY faculty or staff email address you have registered with to iMEDIA@ccny.cuny.edu
along with the following information to be supplied.
• Email Subject:
AV Request for Off-Hour Use
• Date(s) & Times when equipment will be used
Ex: May 7, 9:00am - 10:00am
• Building & Room location(s) where equipment will be used
Ex: NAC 5101
• List of equipment requested with quantity (subject to availability).
Ex: 1 PC Laptop, 1 VGA Cable and 1 Document Camera.
For Mac adapters please refer to the equipment list and indicate the adapter you need.
Please collect and return all equipment to the Public Safety Office, located in NAC 4/201 if either the collection time or return time is beyond iMEDIA's office hours.
For any questions you may have, please contact us at iMEDIA@ccny.cuny.edu
- Reservations for equipment are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Patrons are responsible for the safety and security of equipment loaned to them from iMEDIA.
- Equipment reserved must be picked up, and returned by faculty.
- Equipment will only be released to reservers with a valid CCNY Photo ID Card.
- Equipment not picked up within 15 minutes of the reserve time will be released.
- Equipment will not be released to anyone presenting a CCNY Photo ID card that does not belong to them.
IN-classroom audio-visual technology support
- - - Call x5480 FOR SERVICE - - -
- Visual Issues
- Audio Issues
- Laptop Issues
- Physical & Network Connectivity Issues
RESOURCES AVAILABLE FOR LOAN
- Video Projectors
- Laptop Video Adapters
- Audio/Video Cables for Smart Rooms
- Document Cameras
- Portable Audio (PA) Systems
- Digital Voice Recorders
- Digital Video Camcorders
- CD, DVD, Audio Cassette Tape, & VHS Tape Players
- Slide Projectors
- Overhead Projectors
- Projection Screens
- Audio Speakers