Telephone User Guide: Standard Keys
- This will mute your voice on the handset.
- Light off- the party can hear you.
- Light on- the party will not hear you.
MIC KEY (SPEAKER ONLY)
- This will enable you to speak without the handset.
- Light on- the party can hear you.
- Light off- the party will not hear you.
Press to place an internal or external call on hold.
MESSAGE KEY (VOICEMAIL)
Dial 8778 or press the Message button and you will be prompted for a security code. Note 8781 and 8784 are no longer in use.
H-Set KEY (SOFT KEY)
Press to turn on and off the headset function.
Controls the hands free feature.
To activate the ringing line pick up feature.
Press the key to finish or abort the call and hear dial tone.
Press Feature and then the number 3 on the key pad to select a ring tone.
Keys that will display in the LCD display.
Manager, Telecommunications & Cabling
North Academic Center
160 Convent Avenue
New York , NY 10031
p: 212.650.8888 / 7165