New Summer Titles By CCNY Faculty Authors
Other faculty publications include:
- "Forgiveness and Remembrance: Remembering Wrongdoing in Personal and Public Life" (Oxford University Press) by Jeffrey M. Blustein, Arthur Zitrin Professor of Bioethics and Professor of Philosophy;
- "Inequality in the Promised Land: Race, Resources, and Suburban Schooling" (Stanford University Press), by R. L'Heureux Lewis-McCoy, associate professor, Colin Powell School for Civic and Global Leadership;
- "Diverse Early Childhood Education Policies and Practices: Voices and Images from Five Countries in Asia" (Routledge), by Amita Gupta, professor, School of Education;
- "Politics and Philosophy in Plato's Menexenus" (Routledge, October 7, 2014), by Nickolas Pappas and Mark Zelcer. Dr. Pappas is professor of philosophy at City College;
- "In Situ: George Ranalli - Works & Projects" (Oscar Riera Ojeda Publishers Limited, September 2014), by George Ranalli, Dean, The Bernard and Anne Spitzer School of Architecture at CCNY;
- "La República Dominicana y la prensa extranjera: mayo 1961-septiembre 1963 (Desde la desaparición de Trujillo hasta Juan Bosch)" (Biblioteca Nacional Pedro Henríquez Ureña) by Sully Saneaux and Ramona Hernández. Dr. Hernández is director of the CUNY Dominican Studies Institute at CCNY.
About The City College of New York
Since 1847, The City College of New York has provided low-cost, high-quality education for New Yorkers in a wide variety of disciplines. More than 16,000 students pursue undergraduate and graduate degrees in: the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences; the Bernard and Anne Spitzer School of Architecture; the School of Education; the Grove School of Engineering; the Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education, and the Colin Powell School for Civic and Global Leadership. U.S. News, Princeton Review and Forbes all rank City College among the best colleges and universities in the United States.