Application and Materials
Physician Assistant Education Admissions Process:
Two Applications are required:
- Submission of completed application to UAPC by February 1st
- Supplemental Application to the P.A. Program is due by January 15th.
And includes the following:
- The P.A. Program Application.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation and forms submitted
- Official copies of transcripts from all colleges or universities attended
- Verification of complete applications by Admissions Committee. (Incomplete applications and those not meeting all requirements will not be considered for further evaluation.)
- Evaluation of Physician Assistant Supplemental Application by the Admissions Committee and selection of applicants for the on-campus interview.
- On-campus interview.
- Final selection process by the Admissions Committee.
- Admission decision letters and or E-Mail sent to all applicants.
The selection process will occur throughout the months of April, May and possibly June until the class is filled. By late March, all applicants will have been notified of the status of their application.
An interview with the Admissions Committee is required for admission, however, only the most qualified applicants will be invited for an interview based on the Admission Committee's assessment of the application materials. Competitive applicants who have or will have met all requirements and will complete all required course work by submission of the application. No pending course work will be accepted.
Admission to the P.A. Program continues to be highly competitive. Only one class of approximately 30 - 35 applicants is selected each year for admission. The most qualified applicants are selected for admission to the program. Selection of applicants will be based on the Admission Committee's assessment of the application materials, the interview with the Committee. Applicants not selected for admission in a given year may reapply in subsequent years.